In the right environment, groups can be a source of awareness, inspiration, motivation, and friendship.
The NorthStar Counselling Services office.
I offer various groups and workshops.
In person, I facilitate small groups (maximum of 8 people) with different learning styles (visual, auditory, hands-on, conversation) in a safe, welcoming living room environment. Groups are usually four to six 90-minute sessions. Online groups may be larger, depending on the topic.
Some groups I have offered in the past include:
- Facing the Holidays
- Separation/Divorce Support Group
- Grief Group Curriculum for Deaf Adults
- Expressive Arts Grief Groups with Children and Youth
- Expressive Arts Grief Groups with Indigenous Youth
- Equine-assisted Learning with Indigenous Youth
Facilitating larger groups or retreats are also options. Please contact me for details.
For news about upcoming groups and workshops, please subscribe to my newsletter (below) or follow me on Facebook.